Why Glenn Youngkin is Dangerous for Virginia
I haven’t written about politics on this blog and I don’t want to, but I have to draw your attention to the governor race between Terry McAuliffe and Glenn Youngkin if you live in Virginia. We must vote for McAuliffe because the Youngkin is too damn dangerous for Virginia and here are some of the reasons:
- Youngkin embraces Ron DeSantis’ mishandling of the COVID-19 for Virginia.
- Youngkin opposes mask mandates in public schools in Virginia.
- Youngkin criticizes Virginia universities for requiring students to be vaccinated.
- Youngkin touts dangerous anti-vaccine rhetoric in Virginia.
- Youngkin supports Texas’ abortion ban in Virginia.
- Youngkin plans to defund Planned Parenthoods in Virginia.
- Youngkin aims to roll back gun-safety laws in Virginia.
- Youngkin proposes an anti-education tax plan that would be a disaster for public schools in Virginia.
- Youngkin walks the dangerous line on baseless claims of election fraud in Virginia.
- Youngkin brings Trump’s toxic agenda to Virginia.
Let’s keep Trump’s hatred out of the state for lovers. Youngkin, a Trump disciple, has no place in Virginia. Early voting begins on October 17, go cast your ballot for Terry McAuliffe and the Democrats. Let’s keep Virginia blue.