Visualgui 2019 Iteration 4
After launching the third iteration of Visualgui 2019 a couple weeks ago, I already switched out to different font. As much as I liked IBM Plex Sans Variable, it quickly became too much like IBM; therefore, I switched to Literata. Then I added Halyard for small text. Then changed up the headlines with Gimlet Banner. Then ended up switched the main text to Pliego. I like to play around with more typefaces than just using one; therefore, variable font might not necessary work for me. Since this is my personal blog, I get to experiment with it quite a bit.
Off topic a bit, but I added three typefaces from TypeTogether to Vietnamese Typography. Check out Adelle Sans, Bree, and Ebony.