Anahad O’Connor has an insightful guide on sleep apnea. Here are a few signs if you might suffer from sleep apnea:
- Are you a loud or regular snorer?
- Have you ever been observed to gasp or stop breathing during sleep?
- Do you feel tired or groggy when you wake up? Do you wake up with a headache?
- Are you often tired or fatigued during the day?
- Do you fall asleep while sitting, reading, watching television or driving?
- Do you often have problems concentrating or remembering things?
Oh shit, I think I have all of them.