Since I plowed through the summer reading list already, I now got a handful of books on typography.
- Alphabets to Order: The Literature of Nineteenth-Century Typefounders’ Specimens by Alastair Johnston
- Bruce Rogers: A Life in Letters, 1870-1957 by Joseph Blumenthal
- The Complete Typographer: A Manual for Designing with Type by Christopher Perfect
- An Introduction to the History of Printing Types by Geoffrey Dowding
- Printer’s Type in the Twentieth Century: Manufacturing And Design Methods by Richard Southall
- Twentieth Century Type Designers by Sebastian Carter
- Typographers on Type : an Illustrated Anthology from William Morris to the Present Day edited by Ruari McLean