10 Marketing Tips for School of Business
In “The Medium, The Message, The Method,” an informative piece in BizEd, Sharon Shinn shares 10 tips to create a unique marketing plan for Business schools:
- Stop looking over your shoulder.
- Focus on what makes you unique.
- Define your marketing goals to determine your medium.
- Choose your advertising vehicle.
- Give special attention to digital media.
- Exploit the power of video.
- Join like-minded communities online.
- Export your worldview.
- Always remember those alumni-and other stakeholders, too.
- Make sure that message focuses on the experience.
I would have linked to the article, but BizEd doesn’t have an online edition of its magazine.