I am still in the process of transitioning to a new Mac laptop. I migrated everything except for CS5, in which I am still waiting for the eligibility variation. I sent in both my GW’s ID and pay stub, but I was rejected. Now I have to wait for HR to write Adobe a letter to state that I work for GW in order for me to get the serial number. If I knew that I had to go through all these troubles, I would have stayed with CS4. If this is how Adobe continues to do business in the next release, I will not upgrade to CS6.