The past two weeks have been crazy at work. We managed to upgrade to PHP 7.2 on our server for Scalia Law site. I worked with a talented developer who pulled a copy of our current and tested on PHP 7.2 to make sure MODX worked correctly. I am glad we got it done before he left the University to move on to something else.
Today we completed the migration of Scalia Law School’s WordPress Multisites to WP Engine. It was a massive undertaking, but we worked with a vendor to do so.
As far as technical things, we are now in a good spot. I am looking forward to some winding down time over the summer.