Annual Report Redesign Project

Just wrapped up another project for my Advanced Typography class. I didn’t think I would like it, but the annual report turned out quite well. Accor was one of my selections, but I didn’t know why I picked it. Luckily it has many content I could work on. I focused on the sustainability theme and made it into a mini annual report. Here’s the original (PDF) and here’s my redesign version. Now I have three more projects for two classes to complete the semester.

In another update, I reworked my resume once again using san-serif typeface. I actually got a few calls from recruiters after the found my resume. Microformat seems to work well for findability. I encourage you to make a Microformat resume if you look for a job.